Sunday 19 January 2014

Book Review - I Love the way you Love me



‘I Love the way you love me', debut novel by Lovely Goyal, a tale about teenage romance and its consequences ;)
Lovely Goyal, is a good friend of mine. His name suits him and his love story is like his name only. This is the first book I finished reading within twenty four hours.

It’s a light love story the layers of the characters and the story do not make the book heavy or pseudo intellectual. On the contrary, the language is simple and it starts flowing after the first few pages.

Harshit, the main character of the book; everyone can easily connect to him. As all of us has been through this age and whatever has happens with this character in the book has happened to me and you also. Parent’s pressure for studies, Entrance exams, your first crush ‘that cute girl in your class’ and those nerves of excitement when you fall in love for the first time. What Harshit has done with his IIT-JEE, I had done with my GATE examL; and the whole plot set-up is in my city Patiala so for me it was so easy to correlate with every scene and place of the story.

Lovishka, I loved this name. Moreover, I loved the tender age sweetness of the character. One more character I don’t want to miss here is ‘Sahiba’. Tell me one thing - who didn’t had that bitchy girl in his life ;)

I am totally in love with the book, may be it’s because of Patiala or because of the similarity of the events with my life or may be because Lovely is a lovely friend of mine. But I will say, it’s an easy read, well-planned, nicely narrated, good-paced piece of work which would go down well with the teen-agers of any gender.

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear,
    Greetings of the day. your writing style is so beautiful you have put your feelings in the article. Awesome post. Do you have Information on Vidzi.tv Pop-up Ads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Convenient PG near IFFCO Chowk offering proximity to major amenities. Ideal for a comfortable and connected living experience.

    ReplyDelete